This ancient art of healing works with rhythmic massage techniques and pressure points, it stretches out the muscles and realign the bone structure by gentle twisting. It increases flexibility, releases both deep and superficial tension, and helps the body’s natural energy to flow more freely. It is carried out on a mat on the floor in comfortable fully clothing.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
· Releases points of tension in the body which block the natural flow of energy, inducing balance and
· Increases energy and releases stress.
· Increases flexibility and range of motion.
· Assists alignment and posture.
· Improves blood and lymphatic circulation.
· Strengthens the internal organs.
· Relieves pain.
· Improves neurological functioning and assists in relieving degenerative conditions associated with the
· Promotes inner peace and a quiet mind.
Please click here and read the Health Questionnaire which you will need to fill in on arrival.